Tony Ray’s Aero Models Fokker E.III Eindecker
Balsa Laser Cut Kit for Radio Control
This kit is an R/C model of the Fokker E.III which was the main variant of the Eindecker (literally meaning “one deck”) fighter aircraft of World War I. It entered service on the Western Front in December 1915 and was also supplied to Austria-Hungary and Turkey. The kit comes with all the parts and components displayed in the gallery photo.
The model can also be converted to rubber powered free flight for those with appropriate model building skills.
Finally, the kit can be built as a great looking static display model.
Wingspan: 480mm (18.9″)
Length: 300mm (11.81″)
Average Flying Weight: 37g
A PDF copy of the building instructions is available. Please provide your email address so we can send you a copy of the instruction manual after purchase.
Radio Control Operation:
Recommended parts/equipment for Fokker E.III Eindecker (Not included. Please click on links for parts available in the FlyBoyz Store.):
- Super-Micro Motor/Gearbox/Prop Set
- 1.7g Micro Servo (2 each)
- Mini 1g DSM2 Receiver
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 250mAh LiPo (Max)
- Transmitter: 2.4G 4CH Transmitter
- This makes a great model for donor R/C equipment you may have from other UMX aircraft, such as the electronics used in Ares, Fly Zone, Park Zone or E-Flite.
Optional Parts (Not included. Please click on links for parts available in the FlyBoyz Store.):