Tony Ray’s Aero Models Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero
Balsa Laser Cut Kit for Radio Control
This kit is an R/C model of the Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero which was a long-range fighter aircraft formerly manufactured by Mitsubishi Aircraft Company and operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. The Zero is considered to have been the most capable carrier-based fighter in the world when it was introduced early in World War II, combining excellent maneuverability and very long range. The kit comes with all the parts and components displayed in the gallery photo.
The model can also be converted to rubber powered free flight for those with appropriate model building skills.
Finally, the kit can be built as a great looking static display model.
Wingspan: 400mm (15.75″)
Length: 303mm (11.93″)
Average Flying Weight: 48g
A PDF copy of the building instructions is available. Please provide your email address so we can send you a copy of the instruction manual after purchase.
Radio Control Operation:
Recommended parts/equipment for Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero (Not included. Please click on links for parts available in the FlyBoyz Store.):
- Super-Micro Motor/Gearbox/Prop Set
- 1.7g Micro Servo (2 each, 3 if flown 4-channel with ailerons)
- Mini 1g DSM2 Receiver
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 250mAh LiPo (Max)
- Transmitter: 2.4G 4CH Transmitter
- This makes a great model for donor R/C equipment you may have from other UMX aircraft, such as the electronics used in Ares, Fly Zone, Park Zone or E-Flite.
Optional Parts (Not included. Please click on links for parts available in the FlyBoyz Store.):
There are no reviews yet.