Scratch & Dent Lot #12 (Control Line/Free Flight): Sterling Viper. Marlow Wasp
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THESE KITS ARE BEING OFFERED IN AN ‘AS IS’ CONDITION’. THE KITS MAY NOT BE COMPLETE, MAY BE PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED, MAY BE IN BOXES OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL KIT BOX, AND MAY CONTAIN PARTS THAT ARE STAINED OR OTHERWISE NOT IN ‘LIKE-NEW’ CONDITION. PLEASE READ THE KIT DESCRIPTIONS TO UNDERSTAND ANY ISSUES WITH EACH KIT BEING OFFERED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS – I.E. BUYER BEWARE.
Balsa Control Line and Free Flight Kits
Engine: 1/2A Glow/Rubber
Vintage 1960’s and 1970’s kits
DESCRIPTION OF THIS LOT:
This Scratch & Dent Lot consists of two kits in one box. The box contents are as follows:
Kit #1: Sterling Viper
- Kit is missing the balsa sheet and strip stock needed to build the wing as well as bell crank and pushrod assembly. The complete plans for the model are included so missing balsa pieces can be fabricated based on the plans.
- All other model balsa (fuselage, tail), hardware, and components appear to be in the kit but may be missing pieces.
Kit #2: Marlow Engineering The ‘Wasp’
- Kit is missing original box.
- All kit balsa pieces and components appear to be included but some may be missing.
- Kit contains no covering material.
Kits are in acceptable condition. Box is for the Viper but also includes the Wasp and has wear and some corner rips. Kit contents are in acceptable condition.
See item photos and Item Condition Rating.
Note: This item ships at the ‘Big Box’ Flat Rate