Tony Ray’s Aero Models Wooden Propeller Kit
Wooden propeller kit for Tony Ray Aero Models micro planes.
- Length: 138mm (5.43″)
- Material: wood
- Weight: 0.9 grams
- Fokker E.III Eindecker
- Etrich Dove (Taube)
- Blériot XI
- Sopwith Camel
- Avro 504k
- Fokker Dr.I
- RAF SE5a
- DH.53 Humming Bird
- P-51D Mustang
- P-26A Peashooter
- Warning: Not suitable for flight use.
- Step 1: Put the wooden propeller parts on top of each other and glue them.
- Step 2: Use fine rasp and shape propeller.
- Step 3: Use sand paper from coarse to fine for fine sanding.
- Step 4: Oil or paint the wood.
- Step 5: Mount the micro screws.
Warning: Not suitable for flight use.
There are no reviews yet.