Tony Ray’s Aero Models Sopwith Camel
Balsa Laser Cut Kit for Radio Control
This kit is an R/C model of the Sopwith Camel which was a British First World War single-seat biplane fighter aircraft that was introduced on the Western Front in 1917. It was developed by the Sopwith Aviation Company as a successor to the Sopwith Pup and became one of the best known fighter aircraft of the Great War. The kit comes with all the parts and components displayed in the gallery photo.
The model can also be converted to rubber powered free flight for those with appropriate model building skills.
Finally, the kit can be built as a great looking static display model.
Wingspan: 380mm (14.96″)
Length: 245mm (9.65″)
Average Flying Weight: 54g
A PDF copy of the building instructions is available. Please provide your email address so we can send you a copy of the instruction manual after purchase.
Radio Control Operation:
Recommended parts/equipment for Sopwith Camel (Not included. Please click on links for parts available in the FlyBoyz Store.):
- Super-Micro Motor/Gearbox/Prop Set
- 1.7g Micro Servo (2 each, 4 if flown 4-channel with ailerons)
- Mini 1g DSM2 Receiver
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 250mAh LiPo (Max)
- Transmitter: 2.4G 4CH Transmitter
- This makes a great model for donor R/C equipment you may have from other UMX aircraft, such as the electronics used in Ares, Fly Zone, Park Zone or E-Flite.
Optional Parts (Not included. Please click on links for parts available in the FlyBoyz Store.):
There are no reviews yet.